Parenting Book: Raising Kids & Children’s Book Bundle – Ages 4-8 (50 Tips on Building Your Child’s Self Esteem & Ducky Duck Doesn’t want to be a Duck) Child Rearing, Development and Psychology
Free Download with Kindle Unlimited & Prime Lending Library
Parenting Book & Children’s Book Bundle
50 Tips on Building Your Child’s Self Esteem
Have you been searching for tips on building your child’s self-esteem just to find the same tips over and over again? Well look no further, you have found 50 useful tips right here!
In 50 Tips on Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem, Jenny Loveless has done all the work for you. She has found 50 of the best tips on building your child’s sense of self-worth. These tips come from child psychologists, pediatricians, child daycare providers, teachers and other professionals on children. It is written from real parent to parent. Each tip comes an easy to understand explanation on why it works, and clear examples on how to use each tip, making it easier to implement them at home.
In this book you will learn:
- Ways to build your patience with your child
- How to talk to your child they listen to what you are saying
- How to gain respect as an authority figure
- Examples on phrases to help boost your child’s self esteem
- It’s okay, parenting mistakes happen
- Psychology tricks to help boost your child’s confidence
- Ideas to keep focused on your child’s emotional needs
- What you can do for yourself to help with your child’s self esteem
- Personal tips from a real mother
- Examples on what not to say and do while raising your child
- Tips on learning to control your own negative emotions which may be harmful to your child
- Advice for new parents-moms & dads
Don’t spend all your time scouring the internet. Instead, use less time searching and more time putting the tips into action.
Ducky Duck Doesn’t want to be a Duck (with the life lesson of, love yourself for who you are!
BOOK DESCRIPTION: This fun children’s book follows the story of a duck who simply doesn’t want to be a duck. Ducky tells his mama, ” Mama, I want to be a bunny. Bunnies have a lot of fun, so now I’m going to be a bunny. ” So Ducky Duck goes to be a bunny.
But it doesn’t stop there. Oh no, Ducky wants to be many things, anything but a duck. Will any of his new identities work out for him?
Ducky Duck has lots of friends who help him along during his identity crisis. Benny Bunny, Beavis Beaver and Donnie Deer are great characters who add a touch of valuable education about animals to this wonderful bedtime story.
Remember, Prime members and Kindle Unlimited subscribers can download this, already great deal for free. Scroll back up and download these two great books today!