Secrets of Not Giving a F–k: A Humorous Guide to Stop Worrying about F–king Shit, and Start Living a Stress-Free Life
Life isn’t always easy, unless of course you are an Instagram travel blogger who pretends it is.
Once in a while, things happen, things you can’t always control such as rain on your wedding day or needing to take a shit during a two-hour job interview, but what if there was a way to train your mind to not give a f–k?
Why do we give a f–k?
While there are numerous self-help books readily available, this book is written with the intent of empowering you so that you can start to take control of your life and stop worrying about so many f–ks.
Is this book for you?
You shouldn’t listen to this book if:
- You are living a comfortable life with no challenges, and you have a “probably couldn’t happen” mindset.
- You think it’s normal to stare at your social media platforms for hours after a post, waiting for instant gratification.
- You are content in weekly debates with family about how to change your life.
- You always say yes at work when really you should say no.
- Your idea of dealing with problems involves drinking heavily, taking drugs, or binging on Netflix.
- You are a big silly goose.
If you are not the type of person above, and you are sick of giving so many f–ks in life, and:
- You are tired of stressing about attending social events because you don’t feel good enough.
- You want to learn how to deal with criticism or negativity in a way that won’t make you lose sleep.
- You have an idea, dream, or goal but feel hesitant about pursuing it.
- You want to organize those things you give a fuck about and become better at managing them.
- You are ready to make changes but need the self-motivation to get there.