[button-green url=”http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AQJ71EI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B00AQJ71EI&linkCode=as2&tag=twitbing0d-21″ target=”_self” position=”left”]Download Now For Free[/button-green]
The App Bible (Author)
4.1 out of 5 stars
UNIQUE APP RANKING SYSTEM!
â€I have gone through a number of books like this one, and most of them are pretty much the same. This is the one you wantâ€¦ Personally, I will check out any book this author writes about apps because, for some reason, maybe a bad case of OCD, he is obviously compelled to do the most thorough investigation into each and every aspect, good and bad of apps in a particular genre. My hat’s off to him, and he has my thanks for saving me a ton of time and grief.â€ – Linda Abbott (Reviewer)
Nearly 400 Pages of In-Depth Reviews, and Tips and Tricks to Help You Get The Most Out of Your Free Kindle Fire Apps
Question: Why Do You Need This Book?
Answer: Because you have better things to do with your time than to trudge through the Amazon App Store and test loads of apps until you find the best ones!
Question: OK. But Why Do You Need To Buy THIS Book?
Answer: Because you need more than just some random list of â€œTop Kindle Fire Apps.â€ You also need:
- To know which apps to download first
- Tips and tricks for how to get the most out of the apps
- How to find help if youâ€™re having a problem with an app
- An in-depth review describing what is good and what is bad about each app
Problem: Even if you have a list of the top free apps, how do you know which ones to install first?
Solution: At the end of this book, all the apps are ranked from best to worst according to a
UNIQUE RANKING SYSTEM FOUND ONLY IN MY BOOKS
Question: How Else Is This Book Unique?
Answer: In addition to its unique ranking system, it also offers in-depth reviews that provide the following:
A summary of what the app does
- A summary of what is good and what is bad about each app
- When available: The app developerâ€™s contact information, website information, as well as links to pertinent articles about the app
- Tips and tricks for many of the apps (how to get the most from the app)
- A brief summary of the positive and negative reviews of the app on Amazon
- A list of 6 must-have free productivity apps that every Kindle Fire owner should install to have greater control over their Kindle Fire
- A list of 16 free productivity apps that most Kindle Fire owners will find useful since they provide a great deal of functionality
Question: OKâ€¦But What Types Of Apps, Exactly, Does The Book Include?
Answer: A dizzying varietyâ€¦
Arcade and Board game apps
Mind game apps: Card, logic, and word game apps
Educational apps and Game apps for kids: Apps for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary schoolers, and high schoolers in the following categories: Art apps, Book apps, English apps, and Math apps
Home/Entertainment apps, Language apps, Local apps, Messaging apps, News apps, Reading apps, Reference apps, Social Networking apps, System Maintenance/Tools (Utility) apps, and Writing apps